This beautiful varigated Teak is offered in a very limited quantity. Traditionally used on yacht and ship decks due to it's resistance to rot and decay, you can be sure your it will make for one tough Big Red Beard Comb. Teak has a varying grain and colour, making each comb unique.
The No.9 is designed with longer thicker teeth and increased spacing between them, which allows you to tackle your long, thick, curly beard with ease. As your beard grows, so does it's grooming needs. Once your beard reaches a certain length, you'll want to transition from your No.7 or No.5 to the No.9. We recommend making the transition once you've reach medium to long beard length. Not only will the No.9 glide through with ease, it will help detangle those gnarly, unruly tangles.
Please review the dimensions below to see the true size of the comb.
- Teak Exterior, Eastern Maple Interior – creating a Maple pinstripe
- Crafted with laminated technology
- Ideal for medium to long lengths
- 3-5/8″(9.5cm) long x 1-1/2″(3.9cm) wide
- Static Resistant
- Protective 100% recyclable, reseable package